Enough

Monday, August 22, 2005
Feels: Tired, Confused
Listening to: Here Tonight - Hale

Late post, sooo what happened last week... wala lang, they gave out the scores for the exam. 37/40 Math, 45/70 Science, 91/120 English (and my teacher said na i aced his exam, pero ang baba nyan @_@) 115/120 Soc. Sci., 86/100 Filipino, 80/80 C.L., and excempted ako from all homeworks in math for the whole quarter, pero if you didn't do your homework... i'll do it, 5 pesos per page. And top 1 ako in math, with 94.46. I'm happy kasi atleast I have good grades even if i don't study as much as before. I want to go back to the semis next year.

The usual bible study. Then... after that, nakabuo ako ng 1 stanza... i hope i can finish it, it's about life naman.

I'm really tired now, 1st period nagalit homeroom namin, 2nd period nalaman ko na masnakakapagod ang volleyball kaysa sa basket and soccer. 3rd-4th period science cause nagexchange ng periods yun soc sci namin, so soc sci on thurs., then in science, we had 3 quizes, first 35 items perfect, 2nd 25 items perfect, 3rd 10 item around 5 lang cguro ako XD. Then 5th period math test again i think i got perfect XD. Onga pala, i didn't eat anything until i went home, except a piece of Mics' snack. Recess i reviewed for science. Lunch i stayed in the library to teach my classmates, sa math. Pag-uwi ko diretso sa room ko, higa sa kama, tulog.

This week, half day Wednesday, no subjects, half day Friday with subjects. Then sa Thursday I will be playing the k-hon for our Lingo ng Wika Party thing, Imma bring my new tiange shades XD.

All I can say is, I have had enough.


posted by yasu at 9:40 PM

1 Comments:
Blogger solid0718 said...

So thats why you weren't with us during lunch time.. sayang XD

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home