Many Multiple Things

Friday, August 05, 2005
Feels: SO ****ING TIRED
Listening to: Neon - Sponge Cola

Wuw... I AM SOOOO TIRED @_@ i hate this week. Tuesday long test sa english, Wed. naman long test and a quiz on Soc. Sci., then Thurs. Math, CL long test with english quiz, and kanina Computer hands-on na di ko natapos kasi ang sabog ng network, sayang oras, pati long test sa science. I think I did good naman... and based on the results... as of today I think I am top 1-4 based on the gen. ave. in my class... sana top 1, I need to go back to the semis next year. Pero so far, yeh, I am having fun, I have lots of free time. Pero I dont belong here... weh xp haha. Then kanina sa Filipino... we almost won, sayang @_@ Ang saya ng nanalong group, minsan lang tlga ako matalo sa hetero eh XD. Pati I didn't study for the exams yet >_>. Pero science... wahaha contest... answered both questions thrown at me... and gave my team... well everyone in my team +7... to be added in our tests, in Filipino we got +3 for the exams... so may +2 advantage yun iba sa kin @_@.

Then next week... exam week... Monday-Thursday @_@, 10:30 uwian woot. Friday naman practice, with ericson pacaba! yeh mehn! excited na to see you! it's like 3 years? since i last saw him. Malupit rin yun maggitara. I'm looking forward to this coming practice session. Then i might sleepover at arch's house after the prac, cause on Sat., it's Paul Galang's concert/gig along with his 2 sons... including Mulawin! astig cguro yun, acoustic nga lang. Ask me if you want tickets para i can buy from him. 100 each, 8pm.

This week... shyet sobrang na-adik ako sa neon... the form of the song, it's like my immortal. Cause I... I know i'll never be enough... to replace your whatever... XD Bible study tom., then il study na.... ,aybe i wontbe able to go online in a while.

Thennn we're gonna get a 3 month old puppy... awww. Help me naman think of a name, male ah. And please help me chose between "Beside You", "Can't Stand Seeing You Break" or "Sinking" for a new poem/song. AND PLEASE HELP US THINK OF A BAND NAME @_@. I also got a vid of Dave Weckl... shit ang lufeeet i wanna be like him someday.


posted by yasu at 9:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home