Untitled

Sunday, August 14, 2005
Feels: Excited
Listening to: Happy? - Mudvayne

Woot, astig yun week na toh, let's start with school... exams... EASY. I studied hard, reviewed everything... actually not everything XD CL nga natulog lang ako sa reviewer. So yun, I think I did great in everything except science home management and filipino. So yun, Thursday, 15mins. lang CL exam XD tapos kagad, feeling perfect XD. So I ran down... I had a feeling na something will happen... and I saw a group of tall people... lumapit ako, and pagdating sa corner, may nakita ako... si Champ! LOL, haha, so yun i asked them to sign my notebook, got to talk with Champ and the drummer a bit. Then I it started raining very hard, so i stayed with enif and joel and someother seniors... then we went near the stage, tapos nasa likod ko pala si Champ XD so nagpapic ako. Then they played 5 songs I think, pero astig yun the day you said goodnight @_@ habang umuulan. Then the best part yet... ang ingay nila joel ginagago nila si champ, the guitarist said sa mic "Yun mga tao dyan... astig kayo!" while pointing at joel... who was beside me.

So yun, Friday, free day, the band came here, mark came at around 7:40 am XD. Then yun, played a bit, got new songs to listen to. Then we recorded Californication, Two Trick Pony, Mr. Clay and Hallelujah (sabog), but we also played the day yu said gudnayt, and much more. While we were watching the vids... pagod na ako nun @_@, Ericson came! Yeh! Astig, tagal na namin sya di nakita. So we jammed a bit. Then everyone left one by one, sorry ogie >_> dahil sa min pinagalitan ka. Then nagjam pa ako with ericson, khon lang XD.

Sat., bible study. Then after that I went over kena mark, got the new vids, then we went to a bar near his place, to watch mulawin, anjo, joel... "aleta band?" i forgot XD. Daming familiar faces... XD. So yun, mahal ng food, pero astig, kahit acoustic lang, I like the band of awin's brother (Rinka) more than his dad (Paul Galang). Astig yun mga originals nila. So yun, stayed until 10:30.

Theeeeen today. Woke up after 2 dreams with a dog @_@. So yun, mga 2pm, our new poodle arrived!! Ang kyuuuut! I'll post a pic maybe next week. His name's Bamboo XD Lol. Brown-3months old, and he keeps on following me xp. Time passed fast. Wala kasing ginagawa eh.

So yun, I think it's final na? The name of our band's "Scarlet Shadow". And ang laki ng improvement talaga. I just hope na we can find a place in the music world.


posted by yasu at 10:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home