![]() |
|
|
Friday, November 18, 2005 Feels: ^ Listening to: Online - 6 cyclemind 2 straight weeks... pure homework and tests... wew. Just arrived. Half day today... but we had to watch a school play that started like uh... 5:30 and ended at around 8. So after school... I walked going to Mega mall with my classmates... we took a short cut sa parking lot ng Podium... pero... bad choice. Masakit pala maglakad sa bato-batong kalye kapag chucks suot mo... my toes hurt. We did our project... then made our way back to Galleria... using the short cut... demn. So I met up with Jaco, ikot ikot, killing time. Then dumating si Mark. After 3 hours, we walked going to La Salle. Buti na lang we were able to cut in the line XD. The play, "Aida", is nice. A love story. Last Tuesday, we had no classes... so they held the auditions for the La Salle Battle of The bands *which will be held during our xmas fair*. Naasar lang ako cause noong Monday, there was this group of freshmen who slammed their amps and guitars on our table while i was sleeping *early in the morning*... I woke up... looked at them *kakagising ko lang so i was like "sino 'to o_O?"* tas they were looking at me na parang galit sila sa kin kahit di ko sila kilala. So yun... then this band pala joined the auds. They performed before us... and... as they left the room *while we were waiting outside*, Ogie and I heard something like "Wala na kayong pag-asa". Well ... let's see. The results are comming out this Monday... and I can't wait to stick your head in your k-hon. We did good naman, no one made a mistake, everything went as we planned it. We played "Love Song" by the way... close to Anberlin's version... pero we added so much. I'm excited cause the people who heard us really liked it... that was probably our best performance. Can't wait till Monday. posted by yasu at 9:05 PM 0 Comments: |
Vinnie Plays for Vinnie's Tools Music : Pensonic Mp3 Links VaTHK Friendster Sabaw Friendster Sabaw Multiply Shoutbox Credits Layout © Lynx_X Site © Vinnie |