Time to Rock LSGH

Sunday, November 20, 2005
Feels: Fired up
LIstening to: Harapin ang Liwanag - The Dawn

I forgot to write na I bought 6 cycle mind's 2nd album, panorama. It's great! I like the songs, Ebe of sugarfree sang in Online, track 6, too. Then kanina I bought Bamboo's repacked album of As The Music Plays... I need the Mr. Clay video. Also got Pupil... Ely... Pupil's album. Astig. I like the songs, I like the instruments... is the guitarist a brother of Yael?

Other news... we passed. Watch us rock... wait.. rock? what the hell? SJT? Ibang klaseng battle naman yan @_@. Kunti lang space for the crowd! I want a mosh pit! I want jumping screaming people! Waaah. Anyway... PLEASE WATCH AND SUPPORT US, SABAW, ALONG WITH OUR FELLOW LSGH HS BANDS, IN OUR X-MAS FAIR, THIS DECEMBER 10! 250 pesos PER TICKET! PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF THE MEMBERS FOR YOUR TICKET!! THE SHOW WILL START AT 1pm then YOU CAN CATCH SUGARFREE, BARBIE, OnL later than day. PLEASE WATCH! So yun, just finished making palancas... then there's the intrams this thursday... wuhu!


posted by yasu at 9:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home