The Fro

Thursday, December 22, 2005
Listening to: Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
Feels: Sad, Angry, Annoyed

Had practice last Tuesday at Mark's house, then we played in the church *St. Paul's... etc.*. Mark and I woke up at 2am, told the others to get ready... but... we all slept. We then woke up at 3:45... eh dapat na sa church na kami by 4am. So yeah, buti na lang we took a bath before we slept. We walked going to the church *nandun na equipment namin*, got there just in time... it was full @_@ puno hangang labas. We played "I will sing forever..." after the homily... we used our own stuff... except for me, i used a pearl snare drum and hi hat. It went well, thanks to Mark's mom who, as soon as we started playing, ran into the front of the altar and got the whole church clapping with us *front row kami*, and thanks to our back up vocalists... haha. Sa offering... we saw Jet *birthday nya nun*. Then after the mass, we played Jingle Bell Rock.. sabaw version, we played with the song, it still went well and clean. The crowd stayed to listen to us and clapped along as well. Jet and Mark were playing with the bass line...*5 stringer na kami xp*, and I let my right stick bounce on the hi hat and tambourine. Masaya naman. After the mass, we ate at burger king... and slept at Mark's place until we were fetched.

Pag-uwi... I just watched and played o_o. Wala pa akong nagagawang homework. Oh well, I didn't feel nervous sa gig... which is a good sign... 3 gigs in a row akong di kinabahan.

And yeah, I don't feel well, I don't like what I'm feeling. And I am really getting annoyed.


posted by yasu at 8:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home