![]() |
|
|
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 Listening to: Sobrang Init - Kamikazee Feels: Tired and Nervous but Happy -- Last week Went to Shang with Vitto, Marky, Ogie and Jessie (^:)^). Went around, bought Kamikazee and Kapatid album. Then watched "She's the Man". I like the movie. After that we went around the whole mall just to look for the rocker bracelet thing. Sorry xp napagod yata kayo. Then Jessie told me the next day that she bought one for me! Awww! Thank yooooooou so much *ahaha*. -- Ogie, Jaco, and I went to Ad's place. Had fun haha. Thanks for the hair make over and pop corn... daya nyo sa brokeback. Then Jio arrived to fetch us. We went to metrowalk to look for a dvd of "She's the man"... I really like it. Eh wala, so Archie bought some concert dvds. Then we went to Jio's place, swimming *none stop laughing with Archie*. Sleep over. -- Magpapacontacts na ako... actually meron na ako pero i still don't know how to remove them, kaya di ko masuot. And.. I'm kinda scared. My eyes @_@. -- Wala pa rin akong Up Dharma Down album. Grrr. -- I also want to buy Suikoden V, FF12, Kingdom Hearts II... kapag may english version na. -- Kanina we went to Awin's recording studio to plan for SOS. Then jam jam lang. Saya. haha. Learned a lot... thanks Alex! haha. Thanks rin to Archie for the transpo and the drum dvd. -- I feel tired, whenever I think of what I'm gonna do this week. Wed. - clean up room, throw away useless school stuff, make drums for orig(s) Thurs. - Practice Sabaw Sat. - Start of Review Classes (Mon.-Sat., buong April, 1-5pm) Sunday - Cheering competition sa Araneta.. I'm watching.. Tuesday - Getting of cards, SOS meeting with bands Wed. - Kolumn Bar gig Sabaw -- SOS update: 3 slots uli.. too bad Sick Chased can't make it. Idol ko sila for covering Urbandub songs. Tickets will come out soon. -- I want shirts with band logos on them. -- Need a friend? I can introduce you to Ika Verde. -- I'm happy. Yes. I don't really know why. I love summer. -- Can't wait for SOS and recording -- I also want to spend on my computer... pero i also want to but another tom... -- Sabaw might get 2 more gigs for this summer... -- posted by yasu at 11:15 PM 3 Comments: |
Vinnie Plays for Vinnie's Tools Music : Pensonic Mp3 Links VaTHK Friendster Sabaw Friendster Sabaw Multiply Shoutbox Credits Layout © Lynx_X Site © Vinnie |
Nice site!
[url=http://rynxoxrf.com/sxgu/wjvc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jxcadylv.com/ppbl/oyvz.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
My homepage | Please visit
Well done!
http://rynxoxrf.com/sxgu/wjvc.html | http://zrzlhwjv.com/rbbe/dxku.html