![]() |
|
|
Thursday, May 18, 2006 Listening to: Otherside - R.H.C.P. Feels: Down and annoyed Matabungkay! Wuw. I miss Matabungkay! T_T. Thanks to Mark for bringing us there. Beach. Stars. Salty Shower. Ice Tea?. Hide and Seek. Bon Fire. Then we had practice. By The Way. Plush. Love Song. after that tinamad na. So... not much. Anjo's Birthday! May 16. The stage was great, amps, drumset... had 10 cymbals, and 4 toms. I enjoyed playing Slither, Love Song, By The Way, Plush, Dizzy Boy, Californication, pero I know na we/I can do better. PSD played too, I liked their 2nd song.. dunno the title xp. Then ofcourse ABP, as always, great. Anjoooo sarap ng pasta! And Sabaw beat Dalandan Soda! Haha XD After Makay tinamad na ako magps2, magbasa. Actually, I don't feel like playing music.. siguro for a week @_@. I want to play... pero ayoko rin. I stayed up till 4am, just to see my favorite team, Arsenal, lose. I have Stadium Arcadium! posted by yasu at 8:45 PM 0 Comments: |
Vinnie Plays for Vinnie's Tools Music : Pensonic Mp3 Links VaTHK Friendster Sabaw Friendster Sabaw Multiply Shoutbox Credits Layout © Lynx_X Site © Vinnie |